Access and location
- 6 km from Vaison-la-Romaine, with her rich historical heritage and the charm so typical of small Provençal towns.
- Nyons, the ‘Olive capital’, is 15 km away.
- A road-ascent of the Ventoux is a must-do.
- A drive following the Route des Vins, which leads through the villages of Rasteau, Séguret, Sablet, Gigondas, Vacqueyras and Beaumes-de-Venise, is also the perfect way to discover the sublime Dentelles de Montmirail.
- Avignon is 56 km away, Orange, 35 km – the Mas de Colongène is an ideal venue from which to explore the rich historical and cultural heritage of this beautiful region.